As a self-proclaimed bean bag chair expert, I attempt to explain the ways of the world. And I do it all for free. I call this, The Bean Blog Chair.

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Obligatory New Year Bean Bag Post

The new year is here! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Year break. Did you get everything you wanted for Christmas? I did! DVDs were the big gift this year for me. I guess everybody that knows me knows that I like to sit in my King Size Fuf Chair with some Doritos and a ice cold Pepsi and watch good movies. That's how I've been spending some of my days off.

I made the mistake of not getting the removable liner on my Fuf Chair, I know I am going to get fingerprints or spill something on it. Well, I know what to ask for next year. Maybe I'll just get an extra cover to put over the chair to give the room a whole new look. But that's cheating. I can't remain king of the bean bags by copping out and just buying the cover. No, I'll have to get a whole new chair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home