As a self-proclaimed bean bag chair expert, I attempt to explain the ways of the world. And I do it all for free. I call this, The Bean Blog Chair.

Friday, November 24, 2006

Black Friday: Line Up Online

Today is Black Friday. It sounds like a bad thing, but Black Friday is the mega-busy shopping day after Thanksgiving. Stores offer super low offers on a limited number of items to lure shoppers into the stores... and it works. I drove by a Best Buy last night and saw people lined up, bundled up, and camping out waiting for the store to open so they could be the first to get a good deal. I should have offered them some comfy bean bags to sit on while they waited. ;)

Actually, all these folks could save more money over time by shopping online (especially on electronics). I bet if you bought all your electronic items online over a year, you could save more money than waiting in the cold all night to save on one stinking item. That's just my two cents.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i didn't buy into the black friday maddness. i buy all my stuff online... including bean bag chairs!!!!

November 25, 2006 9:59 PM

 
Blogger No Hassle Loans said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

January 04, 2007 2:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home