As a self-proclaimed bean bag chair expert, I attempt to explain the ways of the world. And I do it all for free. I call this, The Bean Blog Chair.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Start Your Shopping: Beanbags Part II

Well, as I said in my last post, the Christmas shopping season is ready to begin. The first clue is when the weather turns cold. Sales will steadily increase as we get closer to the holidays. Oh by the way, the Foof chair that I mentioned in my previous post is now called a Fuf chair. It's weird but I noticed that the name changed on all the major online stores. I'm not sure, but I think that product has had a lot of names. I think it was originally called a Poof chair, then a Foof chair, and now it's called a Fuf chair. What's next? How about a Goof chair? Well whatever they call it- just buy one for me please.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want a new Fuf Chair.

October 24, 2006 10:43 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home