As a self-proclaimed bean bag chair expert, I attempt to explain the ways of the world. And I do it all for free. I call this, The Bean Blog Chair.

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Industry Players: Bean Bags:

The following is a list of companies that are in the bean bag business. I've compiled this list based on many intense minutes of research. I've actually spent a lot of time working on this list, but that makes me look like a loser. So without further ado, the list:

"A" Players
HotBeanBags.com - Professional, Great Site
AmysBeanBags.com - NA
BeanBagIt.com - Huge Selection, Poor Lay-out
AhhProds.com - Lots of Info, User-unfriendly
TheBeanBagChairOutlet.com - Cool Products - Poor Lay-out
BeanBags.com - Professional, boring products
Cordaroys.com - Good Pictures, ugly site
BeanBagSuperStore.com - Good Store, It's not Super

"B" Players
BeanBagchairsBeanBagChairs.com - Replica of another site
BeanBagStation.com - Unique Products, New?

If you don't see a site on here, it's because of one of the following reasons: 1) It has a poor website and clearly does not have the professional appearance that is required to be ranked as an industry player, or 2) I don't know about it.

If you would like to inform me of a site, send me a comment. I may listen. I will comment more on each company later. I am creating a profile on all the companies and I am in the process of secret shopping and calling their customer service numbers to see how they handle my bean bag needs. I have some amusing comments to make about each one. What's my goal? None really. Just to reinforce my claim of being a bean bag chair expert. Please keep in mind these are the opinions of a self-proclaimed expert and enthusiast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home