As a self-proclaimed bean bag chair expert, I attempt to explain the ways of the world. And I do it all for free. I call this, The Bean Blog Chair.

Friday, July 29, 2005

Football - Getting Sacked

With the exception of my first post, all my entry titles are going to have some sort of pun or play on words that is related to the wonder world of bean bags. Take this title for example, the word sacked is the past tense for sack. Sack is another word for bag. And bag is the secondary word in the trilogy bean bag chair. I just thought of this concept tonight. I like it.

I really have no intention of talking about football, getting sacked, or any other sport for that matter. I am just experimenting with my new title idea- and if you don't mind me saying... I think it is going to be a homerun! (that was so awesome, me)

1 Comments:

Blogger beanbagchair said...

I just thought of a great slogan for a bean bag business: Got Sack? nevermind, I think all Got [something] ads are stupid, this was no exception.

July 29, 2005 1:32 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home