As a self-proclaimed bean bag chair expert, I attempt to explain the ways of the world. And I do it all for free. I call this, The Bean Blog Chair.

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Musical Chairs

If you asked me what my favorite band was, I couldn't tell you. I used to have an answer ready to go and I would talk about my favorite band for minutes. Now I don't have an answer and I use the ole standby, "I listen to everything" (formerly "I listen to everything except country"). But I now listen to everything. What's my point? None really- I am just trying to see how fast I can type- and I thought musical chairs was a clever title considering I am a self-proclaimed bean bag chair expert.

1 Comments:

Blogger beanbagchair said...

I've come to the realization that bean bag chairs are not good for playing musical chairs. The debate factor is dangerously high when deciphering which participants sat down first. Just a little FYI for all the musical chairs fans out there.

July 27, 2005 5:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home