As a self-proclaimed bean bag chair expert, I attempt to explain the ways of the world. And I do it all for free. I call this, The Bean Blog Chair.

Monday, July 25, 2005

The First Official Post

Hello and welcome to my first official post of my unofficial blog. I'd like to welcome you to my ramblings. Issue number one, the blog is the ultimate source for bean bag related issues. I've been looking around and I really haven't seen a lot of blogs out there dedicated to the bean bag. Therefore, I am proclaiming myself to be the authority on the subject. So let me put your troubled minds at ease, because the Bean Bag Chair Pro is in... (start theme music)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think your first post is delightful, sweetie.

Love, Mom

July 26, 2005 1:38 PM

 
Blogger beanbagchair said...

thanks mom

July 26, 2005 2:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home