As a self-proclaimed bean bag chair expert, I attempt to explain the ways of the world. And I do it all for free. I call this, The Bean Blog Chair.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Inflatable Furniture

What is it about college life that compels so many young men and women to purchase inflatable furniture? Is it the comfort factor? Is it the fascinating idea that the only thing separating you from the floor is your own breath? Or is it the fact that a real couch would cost well over $600. I submit that it's the latter. I had one inflatable chair. It was clear but nowadays you have so many choices of colors. There are chairs, sofas, love seats, bean-less bean bags, ottomans, and accessories too. What a wonderful world we live in. Oops, ended that last sentence with a preposition. I guess that college education really paid off.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like inflateable chairs too ;)

-???

August 20, 2005 2:46 PM

 
Blogger beanbagchair said...

Dear ???,

You've misspelled inflatable as inflateable. You are now free to find all of my massive grammar/spelling mistakes.

Adieu

August 23, 2005 2:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home