As a self-proclaimed bean bag chair expert, I attempt to explain the ways of the world. And I do it all for free. I call this, The Bean Blog Chair.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Start Your Shopping: Beanbags

It may seem early, but it is already time to start getting ready for holiday shopping. Since we all know what I am asking for, I won't talk about it. Ok, I lied. This year I am asking for a Foof Beanbag. You will notice at all the bean bag sites out there that offer these products typically take longer to manufacture than regular beanbags, so be sure to get your orders in early. I know the Christmas delivery cut-off dates are going to be early for these items.

So if anybody wants to buy a Foof Chair for me the Christmas, I want a large Foof with purple velvet. Email me if you will buy it for me. I am too poor to buy it myself. And I already got a bean bag chair from Santa last year, so I can't easily ask for another one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home